Introducing Woodlake Pride 2023: Celebrating Love, Unity, and Diversity!
Get ready to experience a day filled with joy, acceptance, and community spirit at this year's Woodlake Pride event. Join us as we come together to celebrate love in all its beautiful forms and honor the vibrant LGBTQ+ community of Woodlake.
Last year, thanks to the incredible support of our community, we raised an astounding $3,000 that directly benefited local LGBTQ+ initiatives. Together, we made a difference, and this year, we're ready to take our impact even further.
Check out our sponsors tent to enter to win free products, gift cards, and more!
- 5:00 PM
Food truck and drink tent open for service.
- 6:00-7:00 PM
Drag show and queer stories for kids. New to drag? Drag etiquette
- 9:00 PM
Shut down and clean up.
(Any extra hands available to help will be greatly appreciated!)
Safety is our priority! There will be police presence throughout the festivities.
- Drag performances by Ayva Miller & Chloe Cassidy! (see schedule)
- Queer children's books read aloud by the Queens! (see schedule)
- Food truck! (Stuffyman's Vegan Stuff)
- Free beer! (Donations from TOPO Brewing and Woodlake neighbors)
- Dance tent! Face painting! Bouncy house! Bubbles! Sidewalk chalk! Yard games! Swing set!
- Rainbow dance streamers, plus other rainbow swag provided by NextStage Realty!
- Celebration of our uniqueness and more!
The Tippecanoe cul-de-sac in Woodlake, Durham NC.
Walk, don’t drive! Follow the trail to where it intersects Forest Ridge Rd. Then follow the rainbows from there! There will be limited street parking on a first-come-first-served basis. If you do need to drive, please be respectful of your neighbors!