With so much diversity and love just in our little neighborhood, we have a lot to be proud of! In order to honor, grow, and support our LGBTQ+ community, we would love to invite all of our Woodlake neighbors to join us in celebrating the first annual Woodlake pride party and drag show, featuring a drag performance and queer children's story hour led by one of Woodlake’s very own residents, Ayva Miller!
Sponsored by NextStage Realty
- 5:00 PM
Food truck and drink tent open for service.
- 6:00-7:00 PM
Drag show and queer stories for kids. New to drag? Drag etiquette
- 9:00 PM
Shut down and clean up.
(Any extra hands available to help will be greatly appreciated!)
Safety is our priority! There will be police presence throughout the festivities.
- Drag performances by Ayva Miller & Chloe Cassidy! (see schedule)
- Queer children's books read aloud by the Queens! (see schedule)
- Food truck! (Chirba Chirba Dumpling)
- Free beer! (Donations from: Tobacco Wood Brewing, Hi-Wire Brewing, and Woodlake neighbors)
- Dance tent! Bouncy house! Bubbles! Sidewalk chalk! Yard games!
- Rainbow dance streamers, plus other rainbow swag provided by NextStage Realty!
- Swing set and splash pad area!
- Celebration of our uniqueness and more!
The Tippecanoe cul-de-sac in Woodlake, Durham NC.
Walk, don’t drive! Follow the trail to where it intersects Forest Ridge Rd. Then follow the rainbows from there! There will be limited street parking on a first-come-first-served basis. If you do need to drive, please be respectful of your neighbors!
Want to donate? Venmo @Caleb-Hall-13 or visit the donation tent during the event! (All donations will receive a free 6pc dumpling voucher for Chirba Chirba Dumpling.) Your support will help bring more fabulous future events like this!